Seller represented by:
Maureen Schlegel with CENTURY 21 ADVANCE REALTY
Buyer represented by:
Emily Ingardia with Donnelly + Co.
- Single Family
34 Lakeside Blvd North Reading, MA 01864 Get directions$649,900 $361/Sq. ft.
- Age 2 Years
- MLS# 72343482
- Listed 2 Years 6 Months 9 Days Ago
Beautifully designed New Construction home with an open floor plan, high ceilings, and an abundance of natural light with views of beautiful Martin's Pond. This home has 6 rooms, 2-3 bedrooms, and 2 full baths, including Master bath. 1st floor boasts gleaming White Oak hardwood floors, large living room with a cultured stone and blue stone hearth fireplace, combination dining room/ kitchen with White Shaker cabinets, under mount sink, granite island/counter tops and stainless steel appliances. Master suite includes bathroom with walk in shower, double sink, 2 closets with one being a walk in closet, and wall to wall carpet. An additional full bath, separate laundry room, and second bedroom complete this level. 2nd floor has and additional bedroom/den with French doors and hardwood floors. Lower level has additional space for expansion possibilities. Other features included: 2 car garage, central air conditioning, energy efficient appliances, and beautiful landscaped yard.
- Seller represented by:
- REALTOR ® Maureen Schlegel with CENTURY 21 ADVANCE REALTY
- Buyer represented by:
- REALTOR ® Emily Ingardia with Donnelly + Co.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full Bathrooms: 2
Garage and Parking
- Number of Garage Spaces: 2
Other Property Info
- County: Middlesex
|10||J Turner Hood School||PK-5||1.9 mi|
|8||North Reading Middle School||6-8||2.5 mi|
|9||North Reading High School||9-12||2.5 mi|
|NA||Andover Private School of Montessori||PK-8||2 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Property History for 34 Lakeside Blvd
|Date||Event||Price||Price / Sq ft||Source|
The price and tax history data is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from local jurisdiction. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available.
Find out what your home is worth
Maureen (Turner) SchlegelRealtor/Notary REALTOR® with 23 years experience
- Century 21 Advance Realty 284 Salem St, Medford, MA 02155
- Mobile (781) 883-6944
- Email email@example.com
- Areas Served Medford, Malden, Everett, Melrose, Winchester, Somerville, Revere, Chelsea, Charlestown, Arlington, Cambridge, Stoneham, Peabody, Lynn, Wakefield, Woburn, Saugus, and other local cities and towns
- Specializations I specialize in representing my clients in the purchase and sales of single and multi-family homes, condominium residences, and income property.