Seller represented by:
Maureen Schlegel with CENTURY 21 ADVANCE REALTY
Buyer represented by:
Melissa Addis with Buyers Choice Realty
- Single Family
35 Cushing St Medford, MA 02155 Get directions$740,000 $471/Sq. ft.
- Age 102 Years
- MLS# 72685934
- Listed 2 Months 12 Days Ago
Tucked away on quiet side street is this 8-room, 3-bedroom, 1.5 bath Colonial available for the first time in 63 years. You will feel the love and care of this home the moment you cross the threshold. 1st floor has tiled family room with gas fireplace, living room and dining room with gleaming hardwood floors and tray ceilings, fully appliance kitchen with Oak cabinets, plenty of counter and storage space, 1/2 bath off hall, enclosed 3 season porch with storage, and access to deck. 2nd floor has 3-good size bedrooms, office, all with gleaming hardwood floors, large cedar closet, full ceramic tiled bath, plus pull downstairs for attic access. Basement is finished with plenty of build-in storage, laundry, FHA heat by oil and central A/C. Beautiful enclosed landscaped corner lot with brick patio, oversized garage with tons of storage & parking for 2 additional cars in the large owner poured concrete driveway. Minutes to Wrights Pond, shopping Route 93, Tufts, and Wellington Station.
- Seller represented by:
- REALTOR ® Maureen Schlegel with CENTURY 21 ADVANCE REALTY
- Buyer represented by:
- REALTOR ® Melissa Addis with Buyers Choice Realty
- Bedrooms: 3
- Room1 Type: Office
- Room2 Type: Sun Room
- Full Bathrooms: 1
- 1/2 Bathrooms: 1
Garage and Parking
- Number of Garage Spaces: 1
Other Property Info
- County: Middlesex
|3||John J Mcglynn Elementary School||PK-5||0.4 mi|
|6||Andrews Middle School||6-8||0.2 mi|
|5||Medford High School||9-12||1.8 mi|
|NA||New England Christian Academy Private School||K-10||0.6 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Property History for 35 Cushing St
|Date||Event||Price||Price / Sq ft||Source|
The price and tax history data is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from local jurisdiction. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available.
Find out what your home is worth
Maureen (Turner) SchlegelRealtor/Notary REALTOR® with 23 years experience
- Century 21 Advance Realty 284 Salem St, Medford, MA 02155
- Mobile (781) 883-6944
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Areas Served Medford, Malden, Everett, Melrose, Winchester, Somerville, Revere, Chelsea, Charlestown, Arlington, Cambridge, Stoneham, Peabody, Lynn, Wakefield, Woburn, Saugus, and other local cities and towns
- Specializations I specialize in representing my clients in the purchase and sales of single and multi-family homes, condominium residences, and income property.