Seller represented by:
Maureen Schlegel with CENTURY 21 ADVANCE REALTY
Buyer represented by:
Lamacchia Realty, Inc.
- Multi Family · 2 Units
225 Mountain Ave Revere, MA 02151 Get directions$672,000 $265/Sq. ft.
- Age 23 Years
- MLS# 72374722
- Listed 3 Years 8 Months 2 Days Ago
Looking for a multi-family as an investment or as a new home? This is the perfect set up! This spacious 6/6 Two Family located minutes to downtown Boston. 1st unit has spacious open floor plan with living room, dining room and eat-in-kitchen with plenty of cabinets and counter space, 3 bedrooms with wall to wall carpet and ceramic tiled bath. 2nd floor has similar layout with cathedral ceilings and open floor. Living room, dining room, eat-in-kitchen with plenty of cabinets and counter space, ceramic tiled bath with washer/dryer hookup, and 3 bedrooms with wall to wall carpet. Plenty of storage in the basement, level fenced-in rear yard with patio, storage shed, plus 2 car garage, and so much more. Enjoy the many restaurants, fireworks and sand castle festivals. Property is minutes to Logan Airport, major highways, and America's 1st public beach.
- Seller represented by:
- REALTOR ® Maureen Schlegel with CENTURY 21 ADVANCE REALTY
- Buyer represented by:
- Lamacchia Realty, Inc.
- Bedrooms: 6
- Total Bathrooms: 2 / 0
- Full Bathrooms: 2
- Bathroom 2 Description: 0
- Basement Features: Full, Garage Access, Bulkhead, Concrete Floor, Unfinished Basement
- Flooring: Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Hardwood
Exterior and Lot Features
- Storage Shed
- Fenced Yard
Garage and Parking
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking Features: Off-Street, Improved Driveway, Paved Driveway
- Lot Size Acres: 0.14
- Lot Size Square Feet: 6275
- Elementary School: A. C. Whelan
- High School: Revere High
- Middle School: Susan B Anthony
- Number of Units: 2
Amenities and Community Features
- Community Features: Public Transportation, Shopping, Highway Access, Public School, T-Station
Other Property Info
- Annual Tax Amount: 6849.00
- Source Listing Status: Sold
- County: Suffolk
- Directions: Broadway to Mountain Ave or Washington Ave. to Mountain Ave.
- Tax Year: 2018
- Source Property Type: Multi-family
- Exclusions: Personal belongings.
- Parcel Number: M:24 B:392 L:33A
- Postal Code Plus 4: 2926
- Zoning: RB
- Source System Name: C2C
Building and Construction
- Total Square Feet Living: 2534.00
- Year Built: 1998
- Building Exterior Type: Vinyl
- Construction Materials: Frame
- Foundation Details: Poured Concrete
- Property Age: 21
- Levels or Stories: 2
- Energy Information: Insulated Windows, Insulated Doors
|6||William Mckinley School||K-5||0.3 mi|
|4||Rumney Marsh Academy School||6-8||0.7 mi|
|3||Revere High School||9-12||0.5 mi|
|NA||Eagle Heights Academy Private School||PK-8||0.6 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Property History for 225 Mountain Ave
|Date||Event||Price||Price / Sq ft||Source|
The price and tax history data is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from local jurisdiction. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available.
Find out what your home is worth
Maureen (Turner) SchlegelRealtor/Notary REALTOR® with 24 years experience
- Century 21 Advance Realty 284 Salem St, Medford, MA 02155
- Mobile (781) 883-6944
- Email email@example.com
- Areas Served Medford, Malden, Everett, Melrose, Winchester, Somerville, Revere, Chelsea, Charlestown, Arlington, Cambridge, Stoneham, Peabody, Lynn, Wakefield, Woburn, Saugus, and other local cities and towns
- Specializations I specialize in representing my clients in the purchase and sales of single and multi-family homes, condominium residences, and income property.